Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a question that you need answered? Please read our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) below. The FAQs are split between two sections — General Questions and Questions Regarding Online Applications.
- What are the current ways I can apply to open positions at Southern Specialties? Apply online through the Southern Specialties Careers website.
- Can I apply to multiple positions? Yes, you may apply to multiple positions; however, if you are applying for one specific position, there is no need to apply to other openings that have the same job title. Also, your application will be kept on file. If we have an opening that occurs, we may give you a call. Southern Specialties’s HR department may also call you if we see that you could be a fit for another position.
- I submitted an application, but have not heard anything. Who should I contact? Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond personally to all applicants; however, should your qualifications match our staffing needs we will contact you directly within 7 business days or send you an email notifying you of the status of your application.
- I think you may have hired for a position that I applied for. Will you keep my resume on hand and consider me for future openings? Yes, we will keep your resume on hand for 6 months. If another position opens, we will contact you. Please check our careers page for future open positions and remember to log back in and keep your contact information current.
- I have a few questions about a job or some other information I may need clarification on. Is there a way I can contact Human Resources? Yes, you can email questions you may have to our Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions Regarding Online Applications
- How do I register and begin the online application process? To be able to apply to open positions you must register. The process is simple and should take less than 30 minutes to complete:
- Create your user profile and include a valid email address. Once this basic information is filled out and you submit the information, you will receive an email confirmation that will include your user name and password, along with a link to your personal user page. You will need this information to update your contact information and apply for future positions.
- Complete additional forms provided. In this step you will provide some more personal information, job interest details, education, employment history and references. Once you have entered all of the information, click save and continue at the bottom of the page.
- Your profile is ready and you can start applying to job postings. At this point you can navigate around your profile page, upload a resume, look at other job openings, apply and update your contact information.
Click on a job title below for more information and to apply.